Sunday 20 May 2012

Week 6: New interactive tools but ........ a lazy student

Week 6 was full of interactive tools we can use in the classroom. I had a problem in the internet connection. This problem prevented me from posting a discussion on the Nicenet, but at the same time I had enough time to read about teaching in large classes. Teaching to large classes is not a new issue but it still need more new ideas and exploring new teaching methods. Given articles on this topic give fantastic teqneques teachers can apply. In Egypt EFL teachers suffer from crowded classes specially in upper Egypt in the primary stage. PPT give new hope to teacher to engage all students in classroom activities 
On Sunday, the last day of the week, I managed at last to look at the wonderful posts of my colleagues about interactive PPT. In addition, I got astonished to discover how much clever they are at using PPT. They posted a lot of wonderful presentations and Webquest. Until now I have not finished my task(PPT) or posted any contribution to Nicenet. I am afraid that Jannine would give me a big Zero this week. I think I should stay up to finish my tasks. Thanks God, though it is 10 Pm now in Egypt, it is about 4 pm in Oregon. Pray for me.


Samira 

No comments:

Post a Comment