Wednesday 13 June 2012

Week 10: The last step is the first step

Hi everybody,
Time flies. This is the final week of the course. This course not only paved the way for me to use technology tools effectively in my classrooms, but also inspired me with new perspectives in teaching as well. One of the most wonderful aspects in this course is gaining new friends from different places from the world. In the past, I believed that I people who live in my country or who are familiar with my culture are only can give solutions to challenges I face while teaching, but surprisingly, I  found out that also people who live in other parts of the world can not only suggest effective answers but give me support as well.
There is something remarkable about this course, it is the ownership. Everyone of the group gives opinions, advice, help, and suggestions enthusiastically, heartily , freely and plainly.
The instructor of the course, Janine, conducted the course professionally and friendly at the same time.
I'd like to thank Oregon University and Janine for the very good administration of the course. I extended my thanks to my colleagues for their valuable contributions and making the course successful. The course would not be successful without their commitment and their sincere desire of continuing learning and gaining new friends.
 Actually the end of the course is the beginning of a life-long learning trip to explore and apply technology in our classrooms.

With my best wishes,

Samira

4 comments:

  1. Dear Samira,

    I couldn't agree more with you! I think Oregon University and Janine were excellent in this learning trip. I also think the end of this course is the start of our autonomous learning.

    Best regards,
    Roxana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Samira

    It was interesting to read your post.

    I agree with you when you have talked about the ownership and everybody's participation. I, too, feel the same.

    I like your way of connecting this end to the new beginning.

    Best,
    Mohini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mohini

    It was indeed very interesting to read your post. I too agree with you when you say that this course was certainly important as it gave us a great opportunity to learn new teaching methods using digital technology. This certainly is a new beginning for our teaching.
    Cheers
    Shashinie

    ReplyDelete