Sunday 10 June 2012

Week 9: Recap

Week 9 came to put every tool in the right room. During the past eight weeks, we learned a lot of wonderful technology tools, but the most important question about using these tools has been just covered, when we should use all these tools?.  This week we became aware of students' learning styles. This will help us in choosing the most suitable tool for our students. It guides us how, when, and where we should use our tools.

Though the links about learning styles are very invaluable, my colleagues comments and discussion were very focused and practical.

Janine inputs also highlighted different issues we may consider.

One of the most interesting comments was Julio's. He summed up others' posts. This helped me a lot as I was too busy to follow every comment.

I tried hard to finish my final report before Sunday as I promised Janine.
I wish you happy week end.


Samira

No comments:

Post a Comment